Here are a few tips for using machine embroidery thread:
Learn more about machine embroidery...
- Use a good quality thread: This will help to ensure that your embroidery machine runs smoothly and that your finished project looks its best.
- Match the thread weight to your project: If you are using a heavy fabric, you will need to use a heavier thread. If you are using a delicate fabric, you will need to use a finer thread.
- Use a stabilizer: A stabilizer will help to keep your fabric from puckering and stretching while you are embroidering.
- Change your needle regularly: A dull needle can cause thread breaks. It is a good idea to change your needle every few hours of embroidery.
- Be careful not to over-tighten your thread: Over-tightening can cause the thread to break.